Nothing is more frustrating than working hard to lose weight without seeing significant results. A strict diet and exercise sometimes fail to help you lose weight from stubborn problem areas, including belly fat, back fat, and love handles.
But guess what? You can eliminate stubborn body fat by choosing a non-surgical fat removal process. We are talking about ultrasonic cavitation as this latest aesthetic treatment can remove extra fat from your body and help you achieve desired fat loss goals without going under the knife.
It’s a fat reduction cosmetic procedure that breaks apart excess fat deposits in the body. Compared to laser liposuction, the treatment is less-invasive and effective with evident results.
The procedure is safe with minimum side effects as the expert practitioner applies a hand tool that transmits low-level ultrasonic waves to your skin.
Nevertheless, it is imperative to consult an expert and licensed dermatologist for this non-surgical fat removal procedure to keep risks and side effects at bay.
So, do you want to know more about ultrasonic cavitation in Lahore? Read the article to discover more about this non surgical fat reduction procedure and its cost, benefits and side effects.
Ultrasonic fat cavitation is minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that removes extra fat from your body. Choose the certified practitioner in Lahore for ultrasonic cavitation.
- Ultrasonic fat reduction therapy can be used virtually on any area of the body with loose skin or excess fat.
- The belly, buttocks, back and thighs are considered commonly treated parts.
- Unlike laser liposuction, the therapy doesn’t require surgery, anesthesia, blood or bandage. Instead, it uses high radio frequency waves to help you lose extra fat and inches without undergoing traumatic surgery.
- Fat cavitation therapy uses low-level ultrasonic waves to break down fat cells into liquid. The entire process keeps surrounding tissues intact.
- It’s a painless procedure, as you can only experience a little warming sensation during the treatment.
- This non-surgical fat reduction procedure is safe and doesn’t involve life-threatening risks.
- The procedure is quick to perform, within less than an hour. Besides, it doesn’t involve any downtime. You can opt for this non-surgical treatment during your office lunch break hour.
- Researchers have also confirmed the effectiveness of this non-surgical liposuction with a success rate of 80%-85%.
So, if you genuinely want to gain skin rejuvenation, reshape your body, and banish cellulite, this non-surgical fat removal therapy is effective for you. However, you must consult a professional dermatologist for further details and see whether you are an ideal candidate for this cosmetic fat reduction treatment.
What is Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment?
Ultrasonic cavitation (also known as ultrasonic lipolysis) is an advanced body contouring treatment that removes undesired fat deposits under your skin.
This fat reduction procedure is a safe alternative to surgical treatment, including liposuction. Ultrasonic radio frequency waves are used during the treatment to break apart undesired body fat.
Ultrasonic radio waves destroy fat cells, which are then absorbed by the lymphatic system in your body. Unlike ultrasound liposuction, the treatment doesn’t require any incisions. Moreover, the procedure has a quick recovery time, and you can experience noticeable results in less time.
Ideal Candidate for the Treatment
Remember, not everyone can opt for this non-surgical fat reduction therapy, as you must discuss your medical history with your doctor to see if you can get the treatment.
You can get cavitation if;
- You are in overall good health
- You don’t smoke
- You have associated realistic expectations with the treatment
The treatment contours your body by targeting small fat areas of it. You can’t get this treatment if your ultimate goal is to lose excess weight quickly.
As you know, cavitation is an elective cosmetic treatment, and you must pay for it every time you get it. That’s why; insurance mostly doesn’t cover the cost and expenses associated with cavitation fat reduction therapy.
The average cost mainly depends on the following;
- Equipment and machinery used for the treatment
- Who performs the treatment
- Expected numbers of sessions you need to get desired body goals.
The average cost of cavitation is Rs 25,000 per session in Holistic Care.
There is no additional cost associated with the treatment. Also, you don’t need to get anesthesia before the treatment starts.
Minimizing recovery time makes this magical fat reduction cosmetic therapy appealing and convenient for everyone. Generally, the treatment can be performed in less than an hour. It means you can get it during your office lunch break without taking an entire day off.
Furthermore, you can drive immediately after the treatment or resume your normal activities after some rest.
Targeted Areas for Fat Cavitation Treatment Work?
As discussed earlier, ultrasonic radio frequency waves break apart additional fat deposits in your body.
Generally, the majority of studies recommend cavitation for reducing fat in ‘fibrotic places’ in your body, which mainly include the back and your chest area.
Nevertheless, you can get rid of unwanted fat from different body parts, including;
- Upper Arms
Don’t compromise on quality standards; choose the finest practitioner to get the best results.
Indeed, fat cavitation has endless benefits, but we are discussing some major ones with you.
- You can get rid of stubborn body fat immediately
- The reshapes and contours of your body
- You can see evident results soon after the first treatment
- Unlike surgical procedures, It’s a painless option to remove fat, and patients don’t feel discomfort throughout the treatment.
- Each session takes 30 to 60 minutes. However, a patient needs to drink plenty of water before the treatment to get the most out of it.
- You can compare your before and after pictures to notice immediate results.
It is no surprise that this non-surgical method can be performed in your consultant’s office, and you can resume your normal activities once the treatment is done.
Don’t worry; no life-threatening and scary risks associated with the treatment. Slight discomfort and swelling are pretty normal and subside as the treatment ends.
Common side effects include;
Lumps or bumps can also appear on your skin, but you can take some follow-up sessions to resolve such irregularities.
Post Treatment Expectations
After fat cavitation, you should be able to stand up and drive back to your home or office. It is pretty normal to experience bruises or pain. You should keep yourself hydrated and drink plenty of water, as it helps your body flush fatty cellulitis through your lymphatic system.
Also, keep your expectations realistic and don’t expect anything magical soon after the treatment ends. Your body can feel swollen or puffy, but everything gets better after a few hours.
You may need more than one session to see visible results. Generally, patients can see results after 6 to 12 weeks of the treatment. Sometimes, you can get desired body goals (or waist) within 3 visits/sessions.
The secret to long-lasting results is to exercise daily and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Fat deposits may return to areas treated recently if you fail to eat healthily.
Can You Perform Fat Cavitation at Home?
Indeed, you can buy ultrasonic devices to perform fat cavitation at home. But wait, are you an expert licensed dermatologist? Or can you afford these costly devices?
If not, getting in-office treatments is better to avoid undesired risks and experience significant results.
Find the Best Provider for Fat Cavitation Treatment in Lahore and Enjoy a Healthy Lifestyle
A good provider always offers a consultation to discuss available treatment options and shares his work portfolio with the patient. So, choosing a trained and licensed practitioner is imperative to get significant results.
For more safety, visiting a practitioner certified in ultrasonic cavitation is preferable. Internet is an ideal source to look for certified providers near your area. Also, word of mouth can help you find a professional doctor.
The expert and licensed doctors at Holistic Care can make your skin and body superbly unforgettable by providing impeccable and top-notched skin care services.
So, count on us because we have made the best skin treatments available for you.